If you would like to attend but can not afford the cost of the event we will have a limited number of Full Scholarships available.
Full Scholarships (100%) will be available on a limited basis. Priority for a Full Scholarship will be given to those that are available all day on Thursday for Set-up and Sunday until 10:00 PM for tear-down (or when the job is complete), as well as the entire weekend and commit to working 16 Hours over the 4 day period and meet the criteria below.
We will make every effort to allow you time to sit-in on classes and attend the Play Parties by rotating the Scholarship Volunteers times and schedules to accommodate everyone.
Full Scholarships are available for the Event Crew only. You will be required to help with:
- Event Move-in (involves loading and unloading trucks)
- Event Move-out (involves loading and unloading trucks)
- Event Setup (involves lifting some heavy objects)
- Event Tear Down (involves lifting some heavy objects)
- Facilities Services (involves setting up classrooms and the play space)
- Other Services described on the top of this page as needed.
- Event Crew Must:
Be able to lift 65 pounds,
Not be afraid of hard work,
Be Physically Fit and Energetic,
Be flexible with the hours you will work,
Be a TEAM Player,
Have a great “DRAMA FREE” personality
Be available Thursday for the setup
Commit to not leaving Sunday night until tear-down is complete.
NOTE: Scholarships DO NOT include meals, transportation or lodging.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more info.